CLICK ON THE AUDIO BUTTON
Steven Spielberg’s advice for aspiring filmmakers
“If you get bitten by that bug you can make a lot of little movies and somehow those films will get seen by people hopefully that will hire you to do a music video someday, or a TV commercial, or a television show or someday a feature film.”
HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS TO READ.
1. THE FILMAKER'S HAND BOOK - BY STEVEN ASCHER & EDWARD PINCUS
2. DIGITAL MOVIEMAKING - BY SCOTT BILLUPS
3. FROM REEL TO DEAL - BY DOV S-S SIMENS
4. FEATURE FILMMAKING AT USED CAR PRICES - BY RICK SCHMIDT
5. THE EVERYTHING FILMMAKING BOOK - BY BARB KARG, RICK SUTHERLAND
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top and bottom of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you. As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...